I never actually say hi to my friends, I just make creepy faces at them from a distance.
“…i don’t know why, but my tumblr is a part of my identity. and for whatever reason, i don’t want to identify with yahoo.”
HITTING THE NAIL ON THE HEAD 101.
arguments that should be used against Yahoo buying out Tumblr:
- their initial offer is too low
- possible unnecessary ad space
- stricter regulations
arguments that should not be used against Yahoo buying out Tumblr:
- “TUMBLR IS MEANT FOR OUTCASTS AND WEIRDOS ONLY”
- “NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH OUR SACRED GROUND”
- “FANDOMS UNITE AGAINST FACEBOOKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
have the staff commented on the transaction?
you can walk diagonally in pokemon x and y
I tried to scroll past. I really did.
well I didn’t want to scroll past it
I genuinely couldn’t scroll past this.
WHAT IN THE MOTHERFUCK JUST HAPPENED